Intel Module Repair Development CNC Machinist Job - Phoenix, AZ 85002
Rental DetailsPrice: $0
Type: N/A BedN/A Bath Single-Family Home
Address: 6358937051 Phoenix AZ 85002
Listing Updated: May 17, 2022
Intel Module Repair Development CNC Machinist Job Description The Intel Module Repair (IMR) Development Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinist position serves as a High Precision Development Machinist in the IMR Organization. The position will support all Intel factories in design and fabrication of custom parts, equipment and assemblies. The Intel Module Repair Machinist will be responsible for, but not limited to: * Operating, maintaining, and performing maintenance on various specialized machining equipment.
* Writing and following detailed procedures, specifications and design files.
* Accurately maintaining product data records as well as internal work orders.
* Performing failure analysis and accurately documenting the results in reports.
* Assisting with engineering development and continuous improvement projects.
* Researching new methods for high precision fabrication, software development, and tooling.