Accounts Payable Clerk II - Oakland, CA 94601
Rental DetailsPrice: $0
Type: N/A BedN/A Bath Single-Family Home
Address: 5428198400 Oakland CA 94601
Listing Updated: July 19, 2019
SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Account Payable Clerk I & II (AP Clerk I or II) staff is primarily responsible for all payment of goods and services necessary for the basic operation of the Alameda County Medical Center.DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: NOTE: The following are the duties performed by employees in this classification. However, employees may perform other related duties at an equivalent level. Not all duties listed are necessarily performed by each individual in the classification.1. Opens mail daily.
2. Reads, reviews, and interprets personal services and other contracts at to payment terms or provisions; tracks remaining available balances; other reporting as needed.
3. Posts invoices into the Accounts Payable System.
4. Matches invoices to receiving documents.
5. Researches vendor statements, phone calls, and discrepancies.
6. Agrees vendor pack to various reports for accuracy and completeness.